Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Home (Sort of)

My room in the knew apartment is almost done. All that needs to go in is the furniture, and the statues on them. I have a table in my room for the T.V. (Dad said I could have the broken T.V.). A few boxes with action figures, and my shelving for toys. I put all my stuffed animals on the shelving though. They take up a lot of space. I didn't realize how much I had. I like soft stuff and they're soft, when I see them I want to have something soft, and they piled up over the years.

The girl who was at the apartment before us put up fans on the lights. Mine works really well. Gets the air circulating (my mom and dad's is broken, pays off for the T.V.). She also left flower pot hangers in my room, the living room, and the porch. I hung three bats from the one in my room. The one in the living room I hung small plush snowmen. I bought them at a school sale. I have I think eight in the collection. Only six were in the box that me and my mom took with us to the apartment.

Mom and I have taking a car load of stuff to the apartment every day for two or three days. We were going to tomorrow but Mom has to work at 11:00 and it takes us about an hour to get everything in and set up in the right room. Then we hang out for a while because I think the apartment is really cool. The assistant manager says that our apartment is the biggest in the building. Along with two others. Were on the inside corner which means the apartment wraps around the building giving us more space.

Mom and me are very excited about this. We always love going over there. Mom just needs a little break tomorrow before work, that's why she probably won't go. If she sleeps well she said we can do a small trip.

As I have said we are very excited, except for Dad. He has to be negative about this.

5 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

I'm glad you're so happy about your new place.

Wolverine said...

I wish I could say the same about Dad.

fairyhedgehog said...

You haven't posted for a while. I hope you're OK.

Wolverine said...

I'm OK. When we moved I didn't feel like going on the internet anymore. With school, practicing the tuba and sax, and homework I don't have much time to blog.

fairyhedgehog said...

I'm glad you're OK. I'm not surprised you're too busy for blogging if you're learning the tuba as well as the sax, plus all that homework.