Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Garage Sale Off to a Great Start!

About a week ago now, are garage sale made some money. We aren't starting it until Thursday (June 4) but our neighbors came over and bought some stuff. I said in a different post that if we make $2000 we will buy a saxophone, well we made a huge contribute to that. Our neighbors bought a game for three dollars! So only $1997 to go!

In our garage sale we now have everything priced, and my dad's sister brought some stuff to sell, but she gets that money. We were going to set up today, except my dad said that Saturdays aren't good days to start garage sales, and on top of that it is very windy out. I had some trouble riding my bike back and forth from my mom's job.

My friend was supposed to come over yesterday ( May 30) but instead I came over today. After that we went around a huge food store on our bikes and went up a huge hill. We staid up there for a while and coming down was AWSOME! We were going at least 30 miles an hour coming down.

On my way back from the store before that, there was someone on the path. The path changes after a while, but this part was only wide enough for one person. So I thought I 'd be the nice guy and get off the path. Well the path is higher than the ground so when I got off my bike fell over. I was not hurt, but my bike's rear tire brake got loosened. When I got home I saw the wire was not attached to the bike. My dad came out and we fixed it.

About a week or two ago we bought a grill. So tonight we are having once again, steak.

2 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

It sounds like you're enjoying life.

Fingers crossed for the next $1997.

Wolverine said...

Thank you.