Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 25, 2009

Why Do People Have To Lie?

About a week or two ago, my mom came and said that her boss said that no one liked to work with her. The reason she said was that my mom gives ideas to people when they say they're bored. My mom tells them they could do some work and her boss said people hate it when she does that. A few days ago, my mom came home and said she asked some of her coworkers why they didn't like working with her. They said they didn't dislike being with her. One girl actually said that my mom said that she hated somebody, and she never said that. So her boss, who she took to be a friend, was actually the one who didn't like her, and only she and a new girl didn't like working with my mom.

I don't see the point in lying to everybody. People say they want you to tell the truth, but when you do, they get angry. About a month ago, I was running my pencil eraser along one of the school hallways, I didn't know it was wrong. It wasn't leaving any marks. A teacher caught me and a friend doing it and we got sent to the principle. She said that there was only two janitors, so one of them had to waste his time in cleaning up the stains that weren't there. Later I saw it least four different janitors throughout the day. Another day I saw two in the same place, them I walked down the hallway and there was two more. So even the schools lie.

There is no point in lying, and still everybody around the world does it.

4 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

It's a good question. I can understand people lying to escape punishment but some adults seem to lie for no good reason I can see. Unless it is some kind of power play, which is something I hate.

You might be interested in this article: http://nymag.com/news/features/43893/ which talks about children lying because they are copying the adults around them.

fairyhedgehog said...

PS I forgot to say that I like the pictures of wolverines on this page.

Wolverine said...

Thank you for the article, I'll look into it. Thank you for saying you like the pictures, I thought it would be cool.

Wolverine said...

Fairyhedgehog, I have just finished reading the article you sugested. It was a little long, but a good informer. Even my parents said something about lying about if you like a present or not. I think parents can control if their kids lie by them lying or not, and the way they react to lies, just like it said in the article.