Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Preveiw of My Characters

These are the heroes for Legion of On-Line Superheroes.

I have created all of these in the past month since I found out about this blog. I have just never got around to making a blog of my own. I have been busy at school, practicing my instruments, and having time to ride my bike.
Ursus has bear powers. He has the ability to turn into a bear, and has retractable claws. He does not have a name for his bear.



















Timber Sword has lightning, wolf and ninja powers. He is incredibly fast, and also has claws on his right hand. He also does not have a name for his wolf.

















Bazna has ninja powers, and bird powers. His pet dog (Ackla) can shoot out a sonic beam. Bazna has two high caliber pistols, and can launch a lightning bolt out of his ninja staff.



















Lady Edna is an elf that lives in the desert. She doesn't really have powers except she can shoot a beam of light, and other things out of her staff, and she has a very high resistibility to attacks, and is strong.



















Electroide (I spelled her name wrong on the website) has very powerful lightning and storm powers. She carries with her a huge canon and ammunition case. Her gun is a sniper, and with a flick of a switch she can change it to a machine gun.

















Blitz has fire powers, can fly, and has a high immunity to everything. His whip will turn to flame when takin off his belt. Draco(the dragon) flies along with Blitz all the time. Tie (the tiger) patrols his hideout, and Coy (the coyote) scouts around his hideout looking for intruders.


















Here are the villains for Legion of On-Line Superheroes.

Tigris has the power to turn into any animal she wants to. When she dies as one of the animals, all that happens is she can never turn into that animal again. The animals next to her always help her execute her crimes.

















Sarge is a retired army general. He has a business selling weapons. He isn't really a bad guy, or a good guy, but if I had to chose, he would be a bad guy.



















Sssnaze is a huge python with arms and more than one tail. He can stretch his neck up to two feet and has with him at all times, a poisonous, small snake, and a python. His staff can temporarily take away the powers of somone, and can shoot a blast that would kill a human.
Basenar is a human that got morphed into a bat. His goal in life is to kill Blitz. His gun he got from Sarge, and it has unlimited ammo. The bat that flies beside is a messenger to tell him if Blitz is near.

4 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

My goodness, you have an amazing cast of characters there. They are so varied. I love the way that Ursus and Timber Sword don't have names for their animal companions. It makes the animals seem more wild somehow.

Now I'm looking forward to your stories even more.

Wolverine said...

Thank you. Ursus and Timber Sword don't have names for their animals because I didn't know what to call them.

fairyhedgehog said...

It's interesting isn't it? When you don't put something into your writing, the reader fills in the gaps. I think it can be a good thing at times.

Wolverine said...

Yes it is. I think I might just use that in one of my stories or even more, that Ursus and Timber Sword's animals are just wild friends.