Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nice Day

These past few days have been really nice, so I have not had a chance to be writing. I can't be outside and writing on this at the same time. A friend of mine has been interested in me 'working' at my mom's work. He has been coming over. Yesterday (May 29) he came over and fooled around alot. We biked over to a store next to it and bought root beer. I spilled about half of it coming back.

We played volleyball with a balloon in the back room for a while. That was fun. After a day there we came to my house and now he says he'll be coming over more now that he nows where I live.

As I alresdy said, it has been really nice out. So I will not be writing as much on this blog. The weather here has been high 60's to low 80's, so biking outside is where i'll be most of the time.

2 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

It's great when real life is enough fun that blogs have to take a back place.

Wolverine said...

Yes it is. Today (May 30) I have only gone on my blog twice including today. Now and in the morning.