Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cool Statues

Our family used to (kind of still do) own a home company. We would go to craft shows and people would buy stuff we bought from catalogs. We don't go to the craft shows anymore, but we still get the catalogs.

Yesterday (July 7) we got another catalog. We always look in them because we want to see if there is anything cool in them. I always find the myth and legend part cool (you'll see why a paragraph down). My mom always likes the cowboy section with the horses (she's a horse person). I don't know what my dad likes best.

In the myth and legend section there is always the dragons. I love dragons. I have a bunch of dragon statues in my room (not as many as liked though). The catalog had some really cool ones that Dad said when we find where we are going to move to we might be able to order some. I scanned the pictures into the computer of the ones I really want. They're are other ones I would love to have, but these I think are really cool.

I don't know if your computers will be able to see these very well. Ours can't.

Black Dragon Table. About two feet high.


5 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

I rather like the first dragon table.

My older son is into dragons, too. He has several T-shirts with pictures of dragons on.

Wolverine said...

I like that one too. I still don't which one I will get certainly. I have an idea.

I've never seen a dragon T-shirt.

fairyhedgehog said...

You can see some dragon T-shirts here: http://www.giftsandcrystals.co.uk/shop/cat92_1.htm

fairyhedgehog said...

I've just seen this dragon and I thought of you.

Wolverine said...

I went to the website you gave me and I might be able to buy one or two of the shirts. The dragon on the second site you gave me is cool. I might make my own dragon sculpture (maybe).