Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Jim Meets Willy.

I had this idea when I bought the stuffed animals at the zoo that I could make stories with them. I got a wolverine, wolf, and meercat. I got the idea on the way home and made up stories with them. Here is the first.

Jim Meets Willy


Willy the Wolf walked through the forest. He stumbled around because he hadn't been born for very long. He came across a strange creature. It was brown with brighter color stripes along it's back.

"Hey man!" it said.

"What?" Willy asked.

"I said hey man!"

"Do you have to say man at the end of every sentence?"

"No man."

"Is all you can say hey man and no man?"

"No man."

"Why do you say man?"

"Were you born yesterday?"

"Yes I was."

"Saying man at the end of every sentence is in this month!"Come over here? Have you heard of the interweb yet?" he asked in a whisper.

"No, what is it?"

"Were you born in a barn?"

"Yes."

"Everyone knows what the interweb is!"

"Come. everyone has to see the interweb sometime in their life." said the brown creature as it walked away toward the interweb cave.

"What are you?" asked Willy as they were walking.


"Did you walk into a wall when you were born?"


"Yes."


"I'm Jim! The Wolverine!"


They came to the interweb cave after a few minutes of walking and Willy was having trouble because he barely knew how to walk. The cave was about as tall as a full grown man (six feet). It was about ten feet across. They went inside and there were three things in there that Willy had never seen.


"What's this?" asked Willy looking at at a square on a table with a rectangle in front of it.


"Was the first thing you sniffed a tobacco plant?"


"Yes."

"That's the interweb!"


Jim clicked with his mouse and came to a website called http://wolverined.blogspot.com/.

What's that?" asked Willy.

"Did a bee fly into your face? That's only the best website on the face of the world!"

"Yes. Ah!" screamed Willy as a meercat came in from the shadows.

"That's only Merlin." said Jim.

"Oh , oh I know this one. Merlin is that magical man that is a wizard!" said Willy.

Jim looked at willy with a bored face and said "Was the first thing you licked mud?"

"Yes."


"That's a meercat! Merlin the man was a HUMAN!"

"This w-webs-site is cool! Can I stay here forever?"

"Nope. Your going to have to go home. Come back tomorrow and I will teach you the ways of the T.V."

"What's a T.V?"

"Did you trip over a log?"

"Yes."

"That's tomorrows lesson."








8 comments:

Bevie said...

Love the "were you born in a barn - yes" exchange.

fairyhedgehog said...

I like that. It made me laugh.

Wolverine said...

Bevie-I spent the whole time in the car coming home from the zoo thinking up different ones Jim could use.

fairyhedgehog-I'm glad you liked it. The point was to be funny.

Anonymous said...

Captured my character perfect Wolverine!

Anonymous said...

What about me? Did he capture my character perfect?

Anonymous said...

Was your mom's maiden name cow?

Anonymous said...

Yes.

Anonymous said...

Of course not! How could anyone capture your character?