Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 6, 2009

Third Sax Lesson

I had my third sax lesson. We got there today about the time it was supposed to start (we left late). The room we were supposed to have the lesson in was under construction so it took us a few minutes to find a room. When we did we talked for about two minutes and my mom said I had got up and started walking around the house a little one day playing (which I did). The teacher said maybe we could play standing up so I had my lesson standing up.

I played flawless until the G's came around. The G is the only note I have trouble with. We did a little bit of tightening stuff and some trial and error. We finally got so I don't make as may mistakes.

My dad said that we wanted to buy sheet music and he said that he got a teacher discount so we could ask him to get our music.

3 comments:

Bevie said...

You play very well. Getting sheet music for songs you know and like is a good idea.

fairyhedgehog said...

Wow! I'm still learning the first tunes in my clarinet book. The ones with three notes. You're doing really well.

Wolverine said...

Thank you. I might Be posting more songs today. If not today, I'll try to tomorrow.