Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 19, 2009

Alone

My mom said that I could go to a huge grocery store by myself on Thursday June 18. I was at the store helping my mom and she noticed that the cash register had no change left in it. She said, "Would you be so kind to go over to the grocery store and buy two paper towels with twenties? Make sure you buy them separately so we get more change." The store was about one hundred yards away so it was no big deal.

I went to the store and went in search of the paper towels (they were also in need of paper towels). I forgot that they moved the towels to the other side of the football field length store. I walked to the wrong end and was confused looking through every aisle. I saw at the total end of the store the paper towels and got them in about ten minutes. It should of taken me five, but I forgot they moved them.

By chance there were people at both self checkouts so I waited casually. I was waiting with my back to the checkouts and I saw a bax of doughnuts for $1.99. My mom said I could get anything under three dollars, but had to pay with a twenty. So I got the doughnuts.

The self checkout took awhile because I was going to fast for it. After about ten minutes I was able to buy everything with three twenty dollar bills and get out.

My saxophone skills are coming along pretty good now. I can play almost any song that t go to high because I can't play the higher notes. In the book we bought I can play the hard songs, but not the easy. The easy ones use higher notes, and I'm not sure what one of the symbols mean. The hard ones use lower notes, and I consider myself to be pretty good at those.

I can play the melodie to this on the saxophone. This was the only version I could find that was good, and we just watched a movie with this person in it, so this is what I picked.


2 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

It sounds like the shopping trip was quite an adventure.

I'm glad your sax playing is coming on so well.

Wolverine said...

Thank you, and I hope your clarinet playing turns out to be a success.