Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Early Morning

Today I got up at 6:00. That's a big difference considering I usually get up from 8:00 to 9:00. It is raining. Pouring almost. The wind is blowind hard and it was blowing right into my window. I couldn't get back to sleep so I was able to come down early when no one was awake and make a post.

That didn't last long. Dad came down and he didn't say I had to get off, but I did.

My mom's job official closed. She went back to return her keys and get another check. Her first one bounced.

We are doing a little more packing bit by bit. Still over all, this week has been extremely boring.

The three bedroomed apartment we wanted to rent already got rented. The two we also looked at though will probably be open. There was also a two bathroomed that we want for $70 more, and two people were going to look at it, but we still want that one.

We think we will be moving to the apartments where we are looking. It's just that we haven't found one there yet.

3 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

It sounds like such a difficult, unsettled time for you and your family.

Being bored is the pits. I hope you find something to cheer you up soon.

Bevie said...

So, now you know how to beat your dad to the computer - get up early. [haha]

It doesn't sound like you're much of a worrier. That's good. Worrying causes stomach problems. Things generally work out in time. There may be rough spots, but all will be fine.

Wolverine said...

fairyhedgehog-Something will cheer us up soon. Mom's birthday is on Thursday.

Bevie-I am a worrier in some spots. It really annoys me sometimes. I'll curse myself in my head to make my fear go away.