Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 29, 2009

Second Sax Lesson

I had my second saxophone lesson. As I said, I am writing about it right after we got home from it. It's a little late because the internet was running slow, but it is still up the same day.

We got there once again about twenty minutes early. The teacher had just finished his other lesson so we got to go in early. I started to play and after a while of trial and error, we got most if not all the squeaks out. He had me sit up straight. Position my mouth not so far on the reed, and tighten my mouth more. He also said that I could put electrical tape on the mouth piece, that would put less pain on my teeth.

After that it sounded beautiful. I didn't want to stop when the songs or lesson was over. I think tomorrow, or later, I will be putting up more of my songs from the book. At the lessons we're getting pretty far. Some of the songs I'm playing sound really cool.


He I don't think knows though that I have been playing the advanced songs with exceptional sound.

My dad says (my mom wasn't there, at work) that it sounds beautiful when I play.

We finished my play room today in packing. We finally got everything out. Now all we have to do is the ten other rooms. I think we're doing well. We have a few rooms with boxes all around. It looks like we have done a lot.

3 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

I'm glad the lessons are going so well. It sounds like you're really enjoying it.

Bevie said...

Sounds like you may have found one of your true talents. Hope you get to develop it to its fullest. Music is one of the greatest things there is.

If you've finished a room you have done a lot.

Wolverine said...

I am really REALLY enjoying it.