Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Packing and Shopping

Today for me was a stressful day in the morning. Only because once again we were doing packing. At first it's O.K. but then seeing all the stuff you have and are putting in to boxes stresses me out. We are doing very well though on the packing. We are amost done with my play room that has most of my toys.

My mom and dad went shopping to buy a movie, get some boxes, (the ones Dad bought the other day were WAY to big) and return a cooler. I get to spend to some time on the computer now. I like it when I can, not because I'm some kid who only knows how to have fun when he's on the computer, but because I barely ever go on the internet. Dad is always on it.

Not much to say about today. Nothing has happened for a while. Not everyday can be exciting.

7 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

I've always found packing stressful too.

I have to say that I love being on the computer. It's my window on the world and I love playing on it. When I was working I didn't mind working on it either.

Wolverine said...

What I like to do on the internet mostly now is go on youtube. I have just started watching this new game show called Wipeout. It's hilarius sometimes. They have the shows in four or five parters on youtube.

Bevie said...

What you need is your own computer. Sounds like your Dad isn't so keen on sharing.

You're right about the days. Some are just - dull.

Wolverine said...

I think my dad doesn't share the computer much is because he has nothing else to do.

fairyhedgehog said...

Your Dad's situation sounds a lot like mine. I don't know what I'd do without my pc.

Wolverine said...

I've got the advantage over him in that matter. I can play with my action figures, play wii or gamecube, read, ride bike, this list goes on forever.

Bevie said...

I play with action figures, too. Only mine are inside the computer. [smiles]