Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 22, 2009

Como Again

We went to Como Zoo for Fathers Day. This trip I would say went better because the weather was nicer. It was kind of cool and there was a light rain. That felt really good after walking a long time. We got some pictures for Firestar's Virtual Image Zoo. One of them even has me in it (Mom too).

Today in about half and hour we will leave to go to my first sax lesson.

We are doing a lot of packing now that moving comes closer. We just finished taping a few boxes together and putting our movies in it. I got all my computer games for the Wii and Gamecube in a box, and Firestar has been having tons of fun exploring the new open space.

Not much to write now. Tomorrow I will write about my lesson.

4 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

Como Zoo sounds like fun.

I hope you enjoy your first sax lesson.

Bevie said...

The photos with your mother in them aren't there right now. Need to know it's all right with her first. Especially the one where she is acting silly.

Wolverine said...

fairyhedgehog-The sax lesson went really well!

Bevie-Mom won't mind. Even the one where she's acting silly.

Bevie said...

Such confidence. I love it.