Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Polly Woolly Doodle and Country Dance

I have recorded some of my playing on the saxophone and brought it on to youtube.com.

The first tune is the melody to Polly Woolly Doodle. We took some of the pictures we got from zoos and used them for the backround. I sugested a saxophone, but dad put these in.



The next song is not very long. Shorter than the first. I hope you like Country Dance. The same goes for the pictures as for the first.



There are a few other songs I can play, but Dad said I had to play them as best as I could before bringing them to youtube. Some of the more advanced songs I can play, but with a mistake every now and then.

Today me, my dad, and Mom are all pooped out because we took a long bike ride in the morning. It was 80 degrees which wasn't problem, we were going fast enough we had a breeze blowing on us. The distance wasn't a problem either. The problem was that there were three huge hills. We were all tired after those hills. I had a good idea to put water from our water bottles all over our heads. That was a breeze!

3 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

Those are amazingly good, Wolverine. You only started playing a week or so ago! I especially liked the second one - you had such good tone.

The bike ride sounds fun.

Bevie said...

I hope your dad isn't a meanie.

That was a good idea about the water.

Wolverine said...

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed my playing. The bike ride was very fun.

My dad isn't a meanie. Of course the water was a good idea, it was mine!