Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Como Zoo

Today (Monday June 8) we went to the Como Zoo. My dad said that he was bored of just doing the garage sale (which is doing very well) and stuff around the house. He said "We should have fun somewhere that isn't at home," that is what he said.

We had a pretty good time at the Como Zoo. We got a lot of pictures and saw some cool animals. The conservatory wasn't as good as usual because the sprinklers were never on. The main room smelled like root beer and one of the rooms next to it was so hot my pants and shirt were sticking to me.

I put ten dollars in my pocket to buy something and then when I got home, I couldn't find it. I was wearing jeans and i put it in the small pocket in a pocket I think and it fell out.

My dad said I could buy this cool staff. It was a staff that was about four foot five inches tall, was completly made of wood, and had a cool wolf head on the top. All of it was painted. It cost $21.75, but my mom paid with a Visa so it didn't madder I had no money.

5 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the zoo although losing $10 is disappointing. The staff sounds fun. Will you post a picture of it?

Wolverine said...

Yes I will post a picture of it. You won't see it until tomorrow, or even the next day, but I will try to get it up.

Wolverine said...

Right after I made the last comment, my dad said that we can't take a picture of it. We can't because our camera's battery ran out and we have to charge it or get a new one.

fairyhedgehog said...

That's a shame. I would have liked to have seen it.

Wolverine said...

Well I think you still can. All my dad has to do is charge up the camera. I don't think that should take to long. The trick to that though is my dad has to start charging it.