Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cold and Rainy

Today and yesterday were cold and rainy. It wasn't a terrible day. I could stay inside and play Lego Batman with my dad. I also got to finish my Bazna story and start a new story.

Biking has been difficult in this weather, but my dad took me over to my mom's job in the car anyway. I got bored after an hour because there so many people there I was doing the same thing over an over again. I was there just in time for the afternoon rush. The whole front room (which could hold about twenty people) was full and all wanted me to blow up balloons.

That is fun for a little bit, but after the thirtieth balloon it starts to get boring. I called my dad and he took me home and we played Lego Batman for an hour and had spaghetti for supper.

Over the next month I might be posting a legion story here because I made a character on the superhero creater that makes the name. The name was the same as one that was already there, so I will write it on my blog.

No comments: