Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Saxophone Teacher


We found out that there are a lot of teachers for the sax. My band teacher said that he knows the one at Northwestern Colleage so we will be going there Monday June 22 for practice.

My playing has been coming along well. I am learning to play different notes and I can now play songs out of the book we got for the sax.

My mom is now quiting one of her jobs because they aren't giving her enough hours, but she has already got another job. This job does not pay as much, but as I say, would you rather have $9.00 an hour five hours a week. Or $7.00 an hour forty hours a week.

This is short of what my sax looks like.

6 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

It's a beautiful looking instrument. I'm glad you've found a teacher.

Wolverine said...

Thank you, I play the tenor sax, what tpye of of clarinet do you have? Bass, regular?

fairyhedgehog said...

Just a regular one. It looks like I may have found a local teacher too.

Wolverine said...

That's great! I hope you pick the clarinet up quickly. Then you and I could play songs, record them, and put them on our blogs.

fairyhedgehog said...

I may not be ready for that for some time. I'll look forward to hearing you play, though.

Wolverine said...

I might be able to play something next week that I can put on my blog. My lessons don't star until Monday and there at night. At best I will be able to post my songs on Tuesday.