Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 5, 2009

SUMMER!

Today is the first dat of summer! The few problems is that my mom is very sick. My dad is dizzy when he stands up. It's windy so stuff keep falling over, and my dad wants me to help him with the garage sale so I can't ride my bike.

Overall though, I think it will be a good day. So far at about 10:30 we have made about $15. That doesn't sound like much, but we have been making $8 every ten minutes, and if that keeps up my dad says we'll have over $400 by the end of the day.

2 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

It's a shame you can't ride your bike but I hope the garage sale continues to go well.

Wolverine said...

The garage sale now has made around $80. The sale has been going slow so I have been riding my bike a little.