Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Balloons!

At my mom's job two days ago (Tuesday June 9) my mom let me blow up four balloons and one with helium. I popped the first because I was bouncing it around and it hit a corner of glass and popped.

I made three more. I would have only made two, but one was not the color I thought it was. I mostly made them to try and tie them. I have never known how to tie a balloon until now. Mom opened the door to see how windy it was. She said "It's not windy at all!" So I took one of my balloons outside. It flew away. It didn't have helium so I chased after it. Just as I was about to grab it, it popped on the grass.

I made a helium one and I was trying to dribble it. After a while I let it fly up and I was holding on to the end of the string. It popped when it got up.

When I got home I played with the balloons some more. I was hitting one with my wolf staff and it popped in mid air. My last balloon, I grabbed a huge plastic bat and was hitting it. It hit the ceiling. it popped.

"That's a dollar and fifty sense in the hole," I said.

"No! It was a dollar and fifty sense toward your fun!" said my mom.

I will never totally understand my mom.

3 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

That sounds like such fun!

I agree with your Mum. Money isn't wasted when you had such fun on what you spent it on.

Wolverine said...

Yeah. You shouldd she or hear some of the other things my mom comes up with to say.

Wolverine said...

The word she up in the last comment was supposed to be see.