Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 26, 2009

A Playlist

My dad said that he thought Earwen had a cool blog and sugested for me to go there. I did and he was right. She has all this fantasy stuff on it and I love fantasy. I heard music playing when I went to it and thought nothing of it. I came near the bottom of her blog and saw a playlist. That was the cause of the music. I love music so I clicked on the create a playlist button.

You have to sign up, but you can get a lot of music on to your blog. All you have to so is sign up for it at playlist.com.Now I'm able to go to my blog and listen to my favorite songs. Then I create a new tab and I can do anything and still listen to it.

Me and my dad think it's very cool. If Earwen is reading this, thank you for the awsome idea!

I am going to spend the whole day bringing songs onto my playlist.

1 comment:

Bevie said...

Thanks to you (and Earwen) I now have music on my blog, too.