Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Home To Live In




We found a place to live yesterday Friday June 19. We can only go there though if my mom gets her salary up to $500 or $600 a month. It is low right now because the store I like to help her in is closing, and she quit one of her other jobs. She found a few new ones, but my dad says "We can move to the apartment if you get at least twenty five hours a week even with the minimum wage."

That is where I think we are meant to go. Yesterday we went to look at them and the guy there said he could show us a two bed roomed one, and a three bed roomed one. The two was nice because it had a lot of wood flooring in the front. Me and Dad like wood flooring and cabinets a lot. The problem with the two bed roomed one was that it was small.

The three bedroom was cool when we walked in. We saw a huge room with a porch at the end (all of them have a small porch). It was nice and we room for us to sleep, and a study for the computer. Where my room would be is right next to the study, so if I don't forget I will ask my dad if we can put a door like the closets there in (the closets are sliding doors) between my room and the study. The problem with it was there was no wood. A few wood cabinets, but no wood floor. The porch there too felt a little unsteady, and I don't want to test it out much, because if it breaks, you would fall three stories.

During the day maybe even at night, there is a pool outside, so if we can get in by August (which is when we plan to leave) we can go swimming. In the main building where you rent the apartments and town houses, there is a place where you can exercise any time of the day for free. There is three of those things were it has places to put your shoes, and a treadmill.


This what the treadmill looked like, except more high tech.
This is kind of what the stair climber looked like, except it was much bigger and looked like the treadmill, but had the foot places.




2 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

Good Luck with the flat. I hope it all goes ahead for you as planned.

Wolverine said...

Thank you