Feel Free To Listen To The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bored Bored Boooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrred

Still nothing is happening. It least on Thursday It will be my mom's birthday. We are going once again (that's not a bad thing) to the Minnesota Zoo. For a present I got my mom this cool unicorn starue we found at a garage sale. My mom was the one that found it, but she didn't buy it.

I took a test I found on Earwen's blog, What Inkheart Character Are You? This is the character it gave me. I have no idea who he is. The site told me his name is Bluejay. It said i am brave and am willing to help people at any cost.

Not much going on today either. Tomorrow is my second sax lesson and I will try to write about it when I get home (around 4:00).

2 comments:

Bevie said...

From what I know of you "being brave and helping people at any cost" sounds just like you.

Wolverine said...

Thank you!